The Cable : White Marl
The Cable : White Marl
STYLE & FIT DETAILS
Oversized Crewneck chunky jumper made in the softest wool. We love this wool for its softness and warmth. The sweater is made using 2 ends of chunky yarn making it great for extra warmth. It is finished with rib trims on the neckline, cuffs and hem.
- 100% Superfine Wool
- Plain Knit
- One Size only
- Features rib trims at neckline, hem, and cuffS
- Relaxed fit
- Chunky Knit
- Model featured here is 5'9.5" and wearing a size Extra Small (One Size)
- Yarn is made in Italy and the jumper is made in our studio in Nottingham,England
- Questions about the jumper? Enquire here.
- Like to see another colour? Let us know.
- Knit & wash : 3 Day (Cables are hardwork) | Finishings : 1 Day | Delivery | 1-2 Days = 6 working days.
- Please note that we may be super quick on some days and your jumper may be with you quicker than expect. And somedays, we may not be as fast paced, so if we anticipate a slightly longer production time for your order, please bear with us. We will be in touch with you to inform you of your delivery date.
SIZE GUIDE FOR THIS PRODUCT
- Length :
- Chest :
- Sleeve length :
- Dry Clean Mild
- Hand wash cold
- Dry flat
- Steam Iron low heat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
About Canberra (From the suppliers)
Made from superfine Australian wools, extraordinarily soft.
"To produce our Canberra yarn we employ only the most precious and rare wools. They are selected by our experts in Australia from the most prestigious farms of New England, Mudgee, Geelong regions where the sheep flocks have been bred and selected for many years in order to obtain the finest wool in the world. Only the fibres having an average diameter of 18.5 micron and therefore classified as Super 100's are used to produce our Canberra yarn.
Once in Italy, after an extremely careful check of the greasy wool, these very fine fibres are smoothed, re-combed and repeatedly scoured. These fibres, which undergo an extremely severe quality control, are spun using the traditional oil carding process entirely in our plants in Biella. The extraordinary fineness of the fibres and the accurate spinning process make Canberra an extremely soft and light-weighted yarn suitable for a very soft knitwear with optimal performances and durability." - Lanecardate